Trimble RTS Series Robotic Total Stations
The Trimble® RTS Series Robotic Total Stations help contractors perform layout tasks significantly more efficiently than with conventional mechanical systems for residential and building construction. Designed specifically for concrete, MEP, and general construction contractors, the Trimble RTS Series Robotic Total Stations offer construction-specific functionality and one-person operation so you can perform all jobsite layout and measurement tasks for maximum flexibility and cost savings.
- Layout of control
- Checking or typing into property boundaries
- Layout of excavation lines
- Layout of concrete forms and anchor
- As-built checks
- Layout of control lines on concrete paid for subcontractor
- Layout of hangers, sleeves and underground pipe
- Light topographical measurements
The Trimble RTS Series Robotic Total Stations are used with the Trimble LM80 Layout Manager and Trimble MEP.
When combined with the Trimble LM80 Layout Manager or Trimble MEP, the Trimble RTS Series Robotic Total Stations significantly increase accuracy, reliability, and productivity.
Features and benefits:
- Set up anywhere faster and perform all jobsite layout and measurement tasks yourself
- One-person operation
- Easy-to-follow user interface
- Data storage and built-in checks for all layout functions
- Rugged design
- Maximum flexibility and cost
- Reduced labor costs
- Shortens learning curve and faster operation
- Display clearly and eliminate errors
- Withstands tough jobsite conditions and minimizes downtime due to repair