All personal information collected by us is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Information on the
Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 can be found on the Federal Privacy Commissionerís web site.
We will record your e-mail address only if you send us a message. Your personal information will only
be used for the purposes for which you have provided it. Your e-mail address will not be added to a
mailing list, unless you have provided it to us to enable us to send you information that
you think may be suitable for you.
Where you choose to send us a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, we do
collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address and email address.
The information collected by email or electronic forms will be used only for the purpose for which
you provided it, and we will not disclose it without your consent, except where authorised or
required by law.
The Data We Collect
- Browsing (Clickstream data)
When you look at this web site, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following
- The user's server address
- The user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of visit to the site
- The pages accessed and documents viewed
- The type of browser used
The data listed above is collected for the following purposes:
- Web site and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches
- Enhancement of the web site to meet the user's needs
- Research and development