Tough, highly versatile General Construction Laser
The highly visible, multi-purpose Spectra Precision® Laser HV401 Horizontal Vertical Laser is an advanced tool with exceptional accuracy and durability for general construction projects. Replace the conventional method of stringlines and optical instruments—the HV401 gives you easy setup and one-person operation in a wide variety of commercial applications to increase accuracy, maximize your return on investment, and boost your productivity.
The HV401 is easy to set up, learn and use. A simple user interface common on the transmitter and remote control gives you automatic self-leveling and one-button operation. Designed for layout of excavation lines, aligning concrete forms, and performing as-built checks, the HV401 is your easy-to-use, economical choice for vertical alignment tasks.
The HV401 can be paired with the Spectra Precision Laser HL700 laserometer for general construction applications.
HV401 Features & Benefits
- Fast setup, minimal training time, and automatic self-leveling minimizes operating costs and boosts productivity
- One-person operation reduces labor costs
- Visible beam of up to 200 meters (600 feet) diameter allows easy visibility—even at long distances
- Highly accurate at 1.5 mm at 30 meters (1/16 inches at 100 feet ) for precise measurements on the job
- Unique patent-pending lighthouse design protects the transmitter head when dropped
- Temperature calibrated, high accuracy for consistent performance across larger jobsites
- IP66 dust and waterproof for continual performance in harsh conditions
- Withstands a direct drop of 1 meter (3 feet) or a 1.5 meters (5 feet) tip-over onto concrete
- Ability to be used up to 600 meters (2000 feet) diameter with a detector makes the unit ideal for small to large projects
- Multiple power options: NiMH rechargeable batteries, direct power, or alkalines for reduced downtime
- Cut and fill measurements
- Layout and excavation lines
- Positioning of concrete forms/"pinning" footers
- As-built checks
- Layout of construction control lines on concrete pad for subcontractor use
- Elevation control over large jobsites
- Slopes on grade
- Interior leveling and aligning